At Hope 103.2, our Mission Vision is to impact people with experiences of God’s love so that they may become more like Christ and the world more like the Kingdom. So, we have pulled together a variety of resources to encourage and inspire you to live a faith-filled life each day, and strengthen your knowledge of and relationship with God and those around you.
Christianity Explained: Who is Jesus, and What Does His Life Mean for Us?
You’re about to join the thousands of people around the world who have taken part in a course called Christianity Explained. Created by author and pastor Michael Bennett, the course is a 6-part exploration of the life and message of Jesus. Whether you’ve been interested in the man, but never had time to read up on him, or been a follower of Jesus for years, there is something in this series that is going to be a discovery, or a refresher for you.
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Who is Jesus and why is He important?
- What does Jesus’ death mean for us?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead and does it matter?
- What’s so amazing about Grace?
- How do I repent?
- What comes next?
Read the Latest Faith Articles and Devotions
Why Believe? Answers to Faith Questions – for Sceptics and Seekers
Are you or someone you love, curious about faith – but sceptical or filled with big questions? This series of articles and interviews has answers for those with questions or doubts about Christian faith including A Doubter’s Guide To The Bible by John Dickson, author of the new Making Sense of God: An Invitation to the Sceptical Tim Keller, Open House podcast host Sheridan Voysey’s reflections and more.
Discovering Jesus – Answers To Your Questions
Curious about Jesus? Want to know more about who he was and what difference he makes to your life? Or just want to go deeper in your faith? This series of articles and interviews gives great answers.
Our Faith Podcasts
Facing up to Disbelief — A 5-Part Christian Growth Series
Many people believe Christianity is an outdated, unreasonable and irrelevant faith – even intolerant and hypocritical. In this 5-part series of sermons delivered at St Thomas’ Anglican Church in North Sydney, Simon Manchester responds to these claims.
- Facing up to Disbelief, Part 1: Is Christianity Irrelevant?
- Facing up to Disbelief, Part 2: Is Christianity Intolerant?
- Facing up to Disbelief, Part 3: Is Christianity a Leap of Faith?
- Facing up to Disbelief, Part 4: Is Christianity Full of Hypocrisy?
- Facing up to Disbelief, Part 5: Is ‘Good Enough’, Good Enough for God?
Inspire Digital Radio – 100% Christian Music and Teaching