- Noticeboard Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of Hope 103.2 Competitions
Hope Media Ltd (“Hope Media” or “We”) and its related bodies corporate (Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital, Inspire by Hope 103.2, FRESH, MSA [Media Sales Australia]) offers family-friendly entertainment, music, news, on demand interviews, podcasts, videos, stories, event listings and more. We are a registered not-for-profit, charitable organisation.
Hope 103.2 is home to Sydney’s number one contemporary Christian radio station.
Hope Media owns and operates:
- the hope1032.com.au website (Website); and
- the related digital services including, but not limited to, websites, streaming and on demand audio, podcasts, apps, social media, email communications, advertising and video (Digital Services).
By downloading and accessing the Website and the Digital Services, you agree to be bound by:
- any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on the Website or the Digital Services
- You may not:
(a) copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website or the Digital Services content; or
(b) adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website or the Digital Services content,
in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify the content in any way (including any copyright notice).
- Any other use of the Website or the Digital Services content which is not covered by clause 5 requires the prior written permission of Hope Media or the copyright or trademark owners’ permission.
Changes to Services
- Hope Media always aims to ensure that the Website and the Digital Services are available continuously, however, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- We may undertake maintenance or upgrades to the Website and the Digital Services that may render them unavailable for a time. Unplanned outages beyond our control may also affect access to the Website and the Digital Services. 9. You may also be required to upgrade software to continue using the Website and the Digital Services (including but not limited to the Hope 103.2 app). Choosing not to upgrade software may affect your access.
General Information Only and Young People
- Hope Media aims to predominantly provide content that is family-friendly and suitable for a general audience. However, we also produce, publish and broadcast news, information, resources and interviews on both the Website and the Digital Services that are created for a mature audience.
- If you are under the age of 15 years, you must obtain your parents’ permission before viewing content on our Website or Digital Services.
- Content on the Website and the Digital Services is prepared as general information only. It is not advice and should not be substituted for personal, professional, medical, financial or other advice which takes into account your individual health, financial or other circumstances.
Your Online Security
- Hope Media will never ask for your bank or credit card information via the Website or the Digital Services in order to claim a prize. If someone contacts you, purporting to be from Hope Media and asks for personal details including bank account details or other sensitive information to claim a prize, please contact us via our website form or call 02 9854 7000. You should report any suspicious correspondence immediately via the platform from where you received the request/s – e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google.
- The names, images and logos identifying Hope Media’s related bodies corporate – including Hope 103.2, FRESH, Inspire Digital, Hope News, Inspire by 103.2, Hope Kids, MSA (Media Sales Australia) – or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of Hope 103.2, FRESH, Inspire and third parties.
Third Party Content & Links
- The Website and the Digital Services may include links to third party sites which are not related to Hope Media, and in relation to which Hope Media has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on the Website or the Digital Services does not indicate any relationship between Hope Media and that third party or any endorsement by Hope Media of that third party, its website or the products or services which it is advertising.
- When you submit content to Hope Media in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Hope Media a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any governing law (see ‘Governing Law and Reporting’ 21 below). You indemnify Hope Media against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Hope Media as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- You must use the Website and the Digital Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website or the Digital Services by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or distribution to the Website or the Digital Services.
- You must not post or transmit via the Website or the Digital Services any unlawful, defamatory, obscene or offensive material or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct which would contravene any law.
Governing Law and Reporting
- If you wish to send us a copyright infringement notification, please contact us via the link below, identifying each copyright protected work in which you own the rights and which you believe has been infringed, and include your contact information.
Noticeboard Terms and Conditions
Hope 103.2’s Noticeboard is a community service providing churches and not-for-profit community groups free publicity for upcoming events within Greater Sydney.
Before you complete the form below please read the following Terms and Conditions. Your completion of the form assumes your acceptance of these conditions.
Does Your Event Meet The Criteria?
The types of events Noticeboard can include are events for your church, community and not-for-profit group, such as:
- Festivals and fairs
- Events that are single (one-off) events
- Church conferences
- Seniors’ events, youth camps, marriage retreats, school holiday programs
- Some fundraisers
- Events that are three weeks or more in the future, or that have their RSVP date three weeks or more in the future
Events We May Not List
- Events that run continuously (daily, weekly, monthly). For example a playgroup or seniors group. We may list the first instance of this event.
- Events that have a start date, or RSVP date, within the next two weeks (get yours in as early as possible)
- Events that invite patrons to a business with the result of advertising that business (please see our Sponsorship page)
- Regular or seasonal church services, Bible studies etc
- Book/DVD/CD launches
- Events sent in more than 10 weeks in advance of when they occur may not become live until 10 weeks out from the event date.
Events We Will Not List
- Events involving children that don’t adhere to the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012 (NSW)
- Introduction and dating services
- Events held at a residential address
Once you have read Hope 103.2’s Noticeboard Terms and Conditions please return to Add Your Event and tick the Terms and Conditions box and submit your event.
Noticeboard Terms and Conditions updated 25 May 2022
Terms and Conditions of Hope 103.2 Competitions
Permit Number: TP/00360
The following general contest rules apply to all Hope 103.2 contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Hope 103.2. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at Hope 103.2 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Hope 103.2, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where Hope 103.2 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Hope 103.2 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Hope 103.2 subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Hope 103.2 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Hope 103.2 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Hope 103.2, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Hope 103.2.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Hope Media Limited (ACN 000 456 468) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hope 103.2 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Hope 103.2 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Hope 103.2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Hope 103.2 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Hope 103.2 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
Terms and Conditions of Hope 103.2 Competitions updated 25 May 2022