Access to and use of this site hope1032.com.au is provided by Hope 103.2 subject to the following conditions:
1. By using hope1032.com.au, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of hope1032.com.au
2. Hope 103.2 may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Use of hope1032.com.au
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use hope1032.com.au content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any hope1032.com.au content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of hope1032.com.au content requires the prior written permission of Hope 103.2
4. The names, images and logos identifying Hope 103.2, FRESH, Inspire Digital or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of Hope 103.2, FRESH, Inspire and third parties.
Locked Bag 1032
Seven Hills NSW 2147 Australia
Noticeboard Terms and Conditions
Hope 103.2’s Noticeboard is a community service providing churches and not-for-profit community groups free publicity for upcoming events within Greater Sydney.
Before you complete the form below please read the following Terms and Conditions. Your completion of the form assumes your acceptance of these conditions.
Does Your Event Meet The Criteria?
The types of events Noticeboard can include are events for your church, community and not-for-profit group, such as:
- Festivals and fairs
- Events that are single (one-off) events
- Church conferences
- Seniors’ events, youth camps, marriage retreats, school holiday programs
- Some fundraisers
- Events that are three weeks or more in the future, or that have their RSVP date three weeks or more in the future
Events We May Not List
- Events that run continuously (daily, weekly, monthly). For example a playgroup or seniors group. We may list the first instance of this event.
- Events that have a start date, or RSVP date, within the next two weeks (get yours in as early as possible)
- Events that invite patrons to a business with the result of advertising that business (please see our Sponsorship page)
- Regular or seasonal church services, Bible studies etc.
- Book/DVD/CD launches
- Events sent in more than ten weeks in advance of when they occur may not become live until ten weeks out from the event date.
Events We Will Not List
- Events involving children that don’t adhere to the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012 (NSW)
- Introduction and dating services
Once you have read Hope 103.2’s Noticeboard Terms and Conditions please return to Add Your Event and tick the Terms and Conditions box and submit your event.
Terms and Conditions updated 14 May 2018
Terms and Conditions of Hope 103.2 Competitions:
Permit Number: LTPM/17/02458
The following general contest rules apply to all Hope 103.2 contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Hope 103.2. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at Hope 103.2 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Hope 103.2, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where Hope 103.2 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Hope 103.2 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Hope 103.2 subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Hope 103.2 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Hope 103.2 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Hope 103.2, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Hope 103.2.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Hope Media Limited (ACN 000 456 468) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hope 103.2 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Hope 103.2 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Hope 103.2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Hope 103.2 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Hope 103.2 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.