In today’s world real hope is hard to find. That’s why Hope 103.2 exists: to bring the message of hope to our community through a family-friendly, safe listening environment.
Hope 103.2 helps people lead hopeful lives through fun entertainment, helpful content, uplifting experiences and a unique connection with their community.
We won’t be quick to criticise or condemn. And we won’t play on people’s fears. Hope 103.2 will be ready to celebrate what’s good in society and culture.
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies. (The Message)
The Mission of Hope Media
Why do we exist?
To impact people with experiences of God’s love so that they may become more like Christ and the world more like the Kingdom.
Hope Media aspires to be the Christian voice recognised as a credible and respected alternative to commercial and public media.
Our Organisational Values
The following values influence the decisions we have to make in our work and shape the way we do our work. We believe:
- That all people are made in the image of God
- That all people should be treated equally and should be dealt with justly
- That all people live in need of God’s love and grace and mercy
- That all people are called to a life of faith in God through Jesus Christ
- That we, together with all Christians, are called to share God’s love with all people
- That we are dependent on God for all things
- That we are called to live in community and to serve the wider community
- That we are called to be a reflection of Christ’s love in all we say and do
- That we are called to deal with others truthfully and with the utmost integrity.
What Motivates Hope Media and its Staff and Volunteers
The following motivators give energy and purpose to what we do.
- A desire to please God and glorify him in all things
- The love of Christ
- A commitment to others and their needs
- A commitment to using our God-given skills and abilities effectively
- A commitment to professionalism.