12 Christmas recipes to try…
2. Brown Butter Crackle Cookies from Donna Hay are delicious plus they look so pretty so they’re the perfect gifts for those Christmas parties you’re attending this Christmas season. Get the recipe here.
4. Christmas Chocolate Chip Granola from Cadbury will add a little Christmas treat to your morning this Christmas season or be the perfect homemade gift for that person who loves breakfast. Get the recipe here.
7. Night Before Christmas Pudding from Delicious is so quick and easy that you can whip it up the night before Christmas. No more having to spend days making your Christmas pudding. Get the recipe here.
10. Festive Cream Cheese Wreath from Australia’s Best Recipes is an easy festive addition to any Christmas party, BBQ or get-together this Christmas and ready in under 15 minutes so you can spend more time just enjoying Christmas. Get the recipe here.
11. Pecorino and Nigella Seed Biscuits from Women’s Weekly Food are unique and festive. The dough is freeze-able so you can make ahead of time and have small batches of fresh baked biscuits all through the Christmas season. Get the recipe here.
12. Bush Fruit Christmas Cake from SBS Food is an Indigenous spiced fruitcake featuring outback flavours. Festive, Australian and delicious, its the perfect special Christmas dessert. Get the recipe here.
Enjoy cooking and if you make one of these recipes we would love to hear from you of how it went! Email through images of your creations to email@example.com.
Check back tomorrow on our 12 Days of Christmas Page for out list of 12 Podcasts to Listen to This Christmas Season.