Are you interested in working for Australia’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Hope 103.2 employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
Two Full-Time Positions
Hope 103.2 are launching a ground-breaking opportunity within Sydney’s newest radio news service.
Under the leadership of one of Sydney’s leading radio and TV journalists, these roles will comprise a brand new team of radio news professionals focused on providing a unique and balanced coverage of the latest news for Hope listeners.
We are seeking TWO journalists to bring breaking daily radio news to Sydney:
- An experienced radio news journalist (with more than 5 years’ radio news experience)
- A junior journalist who is ready to grow their career with the support of experienced professionals
These exciting roles involve:
- Researching, writing and reporting news accurately
- Identifying suitable sources and conducting interviewing
- Producing and presenting high quality news bulletins
Our successful applicants will:
- Have a degree in Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Display strong news judgement
- Demonstrate outstanding presentation skills
- Have the ability to write accurate and concise radio news stories
- Work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative and have the capability to seek out and break news stories
- Produce excellent work in keeping with high journalistic standards
- Be a proactive self-starter capable of working independently
- Be a strong team player
- A firm belief in the mission, vision and values of Hope Media
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online. Our team is made up of media professionals, committed to impacting people with experiences of God’s love.
Hope Media recognises that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in. But it is certainly Australia’s BEST! Remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in our fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
Send your application addressing how you meet each of the criteria, CV and most recent air check/audio sample to: email@example.com.
Application closing date is Friday, September 6, 2019.
If you have any further questions, please contact Anita Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+ and Hope Online.
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Sales Executive role. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new on-air sponsorship revenue from businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations. A generous remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Hope Media Ltd
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in Territory Selling
- Media and/or radio sales experience
Applications Close: Tuesday 30th June 2019
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the mission of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the Group Sales Manager via email@example.com.
Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.