Are you interested in working for Australia’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Hope 103.2 employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
What Our Staff Say
“It’s a privilege to be able to work for the Lord! We get to work together for a single purpose of spreading God’s love. Together we can make a huge difference – to influence in a positive way, uplifting and cheering people up just when they need it. The testimonies at appeal time are incredible and we have saved lives, been there when life gets really tough and we are that consistent, reliable source of hope for people every day. We all play a part!,” Claire – Traffic Manager
“I get to share people’s stories with the world, make people laugh, create amazing content and — best of all — do it all with the people I now call my family. Hope is just that — a family. I’m blessed to talk to Sydney through the airwaves on the weekend, as well as helping create amazing videos which share the impact that God’s love has had on people’s lives. And, this family gets to share the love of God with the world. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to be a part of this ministry,” Georgia – Announcer
“At Hope, what we do matters and has an eternal impact. Every dollar I can help bring in goes to reaching people with an experience of God’s love. God uses our ministry to reach people where they’re at — at home, in the car, the office or even on the run; we get to remind people they are loved, valued and matter to God! And…we get paid to do it! I love my job!” Travis – Sponsorship Sales Account Manager
Sales Representative/Account Manager
Full-Time, Seven Hills
Are you a successful Salesperson looking for a role that contributes meaningfully to society?
We’re looking for an outstanding experienced sales professional to join the team the local team to grow sales results while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities.
This rare role located at our Seven Hills office is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Hope Media and a commitment to the Hope values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
The role involves:
- Working alongside a local and national team to identify new on-air sponsorship revenue from local businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations.
- Manage and develop current relationships with local sponsors.
- Represent the organisation at sponsor/business related functions and promotions both during and outside normal business hours (when events resume).
The successful applicants will have:
- 2 years Sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable).
- Demonstrated a proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, be intentional, persistent, and resilient.
- Self-motivation and thrive with limited supervision.
- Experience in territory sales and/or cold calling skills.
- A flexible approach and the ability to build rapport via online and remote connections.
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online. Our team is made up of media professionals committed to impacting people with experiences of God’s love.
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to apply?
Send your application addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: ASAP
Hope Media reserves the right to close applications once a suitable freelance writers are found.
Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.
Want a Career With Hope?
If there are no jobs or suitable jobs listed above but you are interested in a career with Hope Media, we recommend the following steps —
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates when jobs with Hope become available
If you would like to enquire about opportunities to work with Hope, which are not currently advertised, we encourage you to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com detailing:
- Which role/s you would like to be considered for if they arise;
- Your suitability for these role/s; and
- Why you would like to work with Hope