Are you interested in working for Australia’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Hope 103.2 employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Due to exciting growth and career progression within our Mission, we’re looking for an outstanding experienced Sales Manager to lead and motivate our local team to grow sales results while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities.
This rare role located at our Seven Hills office is ideal for a leader with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Hope Media and a commitment to the Hope values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
The role involves:
- Leading, training and accountability for a local team of 6-8 Account Managers
- Achieving own sponsorship sales portfolio and growing team sales results
- Overseeing sponsor agreements and promotional campaign material
- Managing sponsor lists and ensuring excellent sponsor relationships
- Planning and attending events both during and outside normal business hours
- Participation in the station management team and working cooperatively with other departments to achieve mission outcomes
The successful applicant will have:
- 2 years Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- 5 years Sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and be a confident public speaker
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- The ability to effectively analyse sales data and write concise and effective reports
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online. Our team is made up of media professionals committed to impacting people with experiences of God’s love.
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
Send your application addressing how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18 October 2019
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.