Are you interested in working for Australia’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Hope 103.2 employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
IT Systems & Broadcast Support
With the growth of our media organisation and listener base, we need to provide IT and broadcast support to our team. We are looking for someone interested in expanding their IT skills in a broadcast media organisation, with a willingness to serve our employees and volunteers, as well as provide assistance to other community stations around Australia.
The Team at Hope Media are ready to welcome you…
If you’re ready to:
- Provide IT admin and broadcast engineering support to staff and volunteers
- Work with the technical team on the development of solutions
- Welcome day to day personal interactions with your team and our staff
- Provide property and facility assistance
- Be on call when needed
- Be part of a dedicated team committed to excellence under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager
Then it’s about time we met you!
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Server Administration and Office 365.
- Experience in a Virtual Server environment such as VMware and SAN storage systems
- Configuration and maintenance of layer 2 and layer 3 networks, SIP protocols and firewall configuration.
- SQL databases and applications such as our CRM and Audio playout system.
- Understanding of Enterprise level backup and restore practices, and software such as Veeam.
- Ability to work as part of a team and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines (and willingness to work outside normal hours)
- An eagerness to learn more about broadcast IT and engineering
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
And… a firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media
- Experience with Hosted/Cloud Server administration (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with LAMP/Word Press & Scripting
- Audio Over IP protocols (Livewire, Dante…)
- Sound mixing, Live or Recording.
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+, The Open House Program which is networked nationally, and Hope Online featuring live radio streams, stories and podcasts. Our team is made up of professionals who are committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Sydney.
Hope Media recognises the value of skill and dedication to the role—that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: Friday 22nd February 2019
Contact: If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Hope Media, and you have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV, along with references to email@example.com.
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation
Communications and Digital Assistant
An exciting opportunity for a Creative Digital Administrator to make an impact both locally and nationally.
Are you creative, organised and ready to make an impact in Christian Media & The Arts?
Located in Sydney, the hours are full-time as a job share arrangement between Hope Media and Christian Media & Arts Australia.
With the growth of social media and digital communications, there is a strong need for consistent supply and flow of digital content in Christian media. Hope Media is seeking a support person in this area who can also assist Christian Media & Arts Australia on a national level. Located in Sydney, the hours are full-time as a job share arrangement between Hope Media and CMAA. We are looking for someone interested in creating and communicating digital content with a message of hope.
As a highly motivated person, you’ll be responsible for assisting both the Hope Media and CMAA teams in creating and communicating a variety of digital and administrative tasks. This role helps to support the growth and sustainability of communication services and digital assets. Day to day tasks include drafting website content, creating social media posts, placement of digital advertising, and coordinating email communications.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated
- Proficient in searching for digital content via the web and social media channels
- Experience in social media page management
- A passion for content creation, creativity and an eye for design
- Demonstrated graphic design skills
- Experience with using Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with WordPressExcellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate other members of your team
- Willingness to serve our listeners, members and the wider community
And… a firm belief in the mission and values of both Hope Media and Christian Media & Arts Australia
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Creative writing skills
- Experience in website creation
- Reporting skills
- Experience with Double Click for Advertising Management (Google Ad Manager)
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our Organisation, not just for our stakeholders and team, but for you too. We want people to thrive in their role, so if you are the best cultural fit with Hope Media and CMAA and we with you, you will be in the right place to grow and achieve beyond your own expectations.
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online featuring live radio streams, stories and podcasts. Our team is made up of professionals who are committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Sydney.
Christian Media & Arts Australia is a member organisation with a vision to see Jesus made known through Media and The Arts. Our mission is to serve members and Christians in Media and The Arts through advocacy, empowering creativity, unity and excellence; to see the hope of Jesus communicated to Australia and beyond.
We recognise the value of skill and dedication to the role—that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: Friday 1st March, 2019
Contact: If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Hope Media and CMAA, and you have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV, along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org with APPLICATION FOR COMMUNICATIONS AND DIGITAL ASSISTANT in the Subject Title.
We reserve the right to make an appointment by invitation
Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.