Are you interested in working for Australia’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Hope 103.2 employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
Sales Executive Full-Time Position
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+ radio and Hope Online.
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Sales Executive role. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new on air sponsorship revenue from businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations. A generous remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Hope Media Ltd
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in Territory Selling
- Media and/or radio sales experience
Applications Close: Monday, 18th December, 2017
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the Mission, Vision and Values of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the Group Sales Manager via email@example.com, or post to:
Locked Bag 1032
Seven Hills NSW 1730
Hope Media LTD reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.