Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.
Tally Room Phone Operator
Join the Hope family in the Phone Zone for our upcoming November Appeal. It’s our week-long on-air appeal, inviting listeners to financially consider supporting the radio station.
November Appeal runs from Thursday 8th to Friday 16th of November at the Hope 103.2 Studios in Seven Hills.
We’re looking for enthusiastic phone operators to be a part of our phone team during Hope 103.2’s on-air appeal. You will be the first point of contact for our callers.
Phone etiquette is important as you are a representative and voice of Hope103.2. You will receive training.
- You’ll be responsible for answering phone calls
- Processing the caller’s donation into our database
- Accurately record (or update if needed) donor details into the database
- Handle caller enquiries with understanding and patience and
- Gather listener stories and feedback
- Have a personal and active Christian faith
- Able to work in a creative, lively environment
- Basic understanding of the mission and vision of Hope 103.2
- Able to use a database and phone system proficiently
- Friendly and confident phone etiquette