Hope 103.2 Volunteers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! Their valuable assistance contributes largely to the success of our Open Days and Fundraising Appeals.
Our greatest needs for volunteers are in the areas of administration, reception, promotions and special events.
How to become a volunteer
- Check out our current volunteer opportunities below
- Fill in the volunteer application form
Volunteer Opportunity: Hope-A-Thon Phone Operator
Hope 103.2 exists to communicate hope to transform life, faith and culture. As a community radio station, our main sources of funding are from listeners’ donations and limited on-air sponsorship. Hope-A-Thon is an invitation for our listeners to consider financially supporting the station.
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of our dynamic phone team – to take phone calls and process donations into the database. Training will be provided.
- Do you a have a heart for the mission of Hope103.2?
- Do you have a confident, friendly and patient phone manner?
- Are you proficient in data entry?
- Are you able to work in a creative and busy environment
The Tally room will operate from the 13th – 18th November 2017.
- Monday 13th November – 6:00am to 7:00pm
- Tuesday 14th November – 6:00am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday 15th November – 6:00am to 7:00pm
- Thursday 16th November – 6:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday 17th November – 6:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday 18th November – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Shifts are be broken down to Early Shift (6am to 1pm), Business Hours (9am to 5pm) and Evening Shift (1pm – 7pm or 9pm).
If there are alternative times you can offer, please mention it in the Comments section.
The Hope 103.2 studios; 2 Leabons Lane, Seven Hills NSW 2147.
Fill in your details below. For catering and rostering purposes, please submit your form by the 30th of October.