Terms and Conditions of Hope 103.2 Competitions:
Permit Number: LTPM/16/01247
The following general contest rules apply to all Hope 103.2 contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Hope 103.2. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at Hope 103.2 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $250 and the total value will be capped at $50,000.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Hope 103.2, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Where Hope 103.2 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Hope 103.2 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Hope 103.2 subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Hope 103.2 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Hope 103.2 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Hope 103.2, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Hope 103.2.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Hope Media Limited (ACN 000 456 468) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hope 103.2 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Hope 103.2 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Hope 103.2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Hope 103.2 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any data base to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Hope 103.2 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Hope Holidays with Sage Hotels Promotion (NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28614)
Silver Needle Hospitality Pty Ltd (Sage Hotels) will be providing Hope 103.2 with three (3) family holidays for two (2) adults and two (2) children to enjoy a stay at any of the Sage Hotels across Australia.
To enter you must be listening out for Hope Holidays standby songs, when a standby song is heard the caller through, will get their name into the draw for one of the family holidays thanks to Sage Hotels.
Winners will be drawn at random, at Hope Media head office in Seven Hills on the Friday 12th October, Friday 19th October, and Friday 26th October 2018, at 10:30am each day. The barrel will be emptied after each draw, and new entries added into the draw, as per the entry requirements. People can enter the competition as many times as they wish each week.
Each family holiday prize includes;
- Seven days, six nights accommodation (to the value of $2,000)
○ Subject to room type availability at hotel of the winners choice, with a blanket exclusion of NYE for all hotels
○ Dates must be flexible within a 14 day period
○ Must be used prior to 30th June 2019
○ Non transferable, not redeemable for cash
- Meals (breakfast & dinner) for four (4) people for the duration of their stay (approximate value of meals $300 per day)
- Flights from Sydney to the Sage Hotels location of the winners choice
○ All flights from Sydney return
○ Flights are for two (2) adults and two (2) children
○ Flights to be booked and paid for by Sage Hotels (Silver Needle Hospitality Pty Ltd)
- Sage Hotels (Silver Needle Hospitality Pty Ltd) will be coordinating all booking and travel arrangements for each winner