SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ‘TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS’ MARKETING PACKAGE GIVEAWAY
NSW Permit Number: TP/00360
By entering the ‘Taking Care of Business’ marketing package giveaway you are agreeing to the following Special Terms and Conditions, as well as the Hope 103.2 General Competition Terms & Conditions published below.
- Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Hope Media Ltd trading as ‘Hope 103.2’, 2 Leabons Lane Seven Hills NSW 2147, ABN 94 284 074 898.
- This promotion is run in partnership with Moove Media, 15 Belvoir St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 (ABN 97 147 649 938) and AIIMS, 6 Palmer St, Parramatta NSW 2150 (ABN 80 152 467 224 )
2. The Promoter advises that the below stipulated Special Terms and Conditions are an addendum to The Promoter’s General Terms and Conditions set out on The Promoter’s website, and included below.
3. Entries open for the ‘Taking Care of Business’ promotion, at 5:00am AEST Friday 2nd October 2020, entries will close at 5:00pm ADST Monday 19th October 2020. Winner will be announced in the Breakfast with Sam & Duncan show on Friday 23rd October.
- Competition entry is open to business owners, operators, those responsible for a business’s marketing in the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area, who are 18 years or over.
2. The following are not eligible for entry:
- employees of Hope 103.2, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
- contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
- contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area.
- employees of Moove Media and/or AIIMS, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings.
4. Entry into the ‘Taking Care of Business’ competition is via the online entry form found at hope1032.com.au. An entrant must complete this entry form in full and submit it online to be considered a valid entry.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries will be reviewed by the judging panel, made up of Hope Media Content Director, Hope Media Marketing Co-Ordinator, Hope Media Group Sales Manager and Hope Media Content Coordinator; as well as a representative of AIIMS and/or a representative of Moove Media.
2. The ‘Judging Panel’ will then select a short list of five (5) entries to be named as semi-finalists, this list will be published on hope1032.com.au by 5:00pm ADST 23 October 2020.
3. Selection to the semi-finalist list will be based on;
- The response to entry questions
- The ability for the marketing campaign to help the business overcome these difficulties
- The business adheres to the Hope Media Sponsorship guidelines (available on request email@example.com) and whose polices or practices are not inconsistent with the statement of faith, and mission and vision of Hope 103.2
- Have meet all other eligibility criteria
4. Hope Media will then select and announce the final winner announced in the Breakfast with Sam & Duncan show on Friday 23rd October, and published online at hope1032.com.au
- The Prize for the ‘Taking Care of Business’ giveaway is a marketing package valued at $45,873. This package includes;
- Moove Media | 8 weeks of bus billboard advertising, branding on 10 buses for 2 months and the total market value is $14,028.
- Production and development of artwork for bus branding, valued at $1,450
- Campaign must commence before 30 November 2020
- Campaign will run in the North West Sydney depots which include Parramatta and CBD coverage
- AiiMS Group | Custom Digital Media package tailored to the needs of the business, valued at $10,000
Prize must be claimed in 90 days of the winner being notified. Aiims will not notify winners of time remaining.
$10,000 AiiMS credit can be used towards:
- Custom Websites & Landing Pages
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimisation
- Videography & Photography
- YouTube Ads
- Graphic Design
- Sales, Marketing & Business Coaching
- And more!
- Hope 103.2 | 3 month branding campaign with on Hope 103.2, valued at $20,000
- Minimum of 2 x 30 sec spots per day for 3 months
- Includes production of a 30sec spot, valued at $395
- Dedicated Account Manager to support your business in creating the best radio campaign possible
- Prize must be claim within 90 days of the winner being notified. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of time remaining.
2. The winner will be provided with a Marketing Campaign Package outline via email. This will confirm the details of the prize, and contain contact information for the winner to claim their prize.
3. The winner will be notified via contact details provided on the entry form, including but not limited to phone, sms and/or email by Hope Media.
HOPE 103.2 GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general contest rules apply to all Hope 103.2 contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Hope 103.2. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- Type C multiple permit where total prizes during the period of the permit do not exceed $100,000, any one prize cannot exceed $1,000.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Hope 103.2, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Sydney area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Where Hope 103.2 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Hope 103.2 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Hope 103.2 subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Hope 103.2 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Hope 103.2 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Hope 103.2, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Hope 103.2.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Hope Media Limited (ACN 000 456 468) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hope 103.2 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Hope 103.2 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Hope 103.2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Hope 103.2 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any data base to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Hope 103.2 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.