“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do,” Ephesians 2:10 (NIV).
This May we want to encourage the Hopeland community to join us as we put our faith and the hope we have into action, to serve our community in powerful ways. So, join us as we spend time putting Hope in Action.
Hope in Action saves lives
This May, Hope 103.2 staff are teaming up with the Hopeland community to save 150 lives through the Hopeland Blood Drive!
Did you know each donation has the power to save three lives?
Life depends on blood, so let’s show Hope in Action this May as a Hopeland community by donating blood and plasma. Join the registered Hopeland Lifeblood Team – an initiative which unites teams across Australia to give life by giving blood or plasma and help us reach our goal of 150 lives saved.
Can’t donate right now? You still have a role to play! Spread the word far and wide: the more people you reach, the more you help.
How to get involved:
- Register a blood donor account if you don’t already have one – you can register online
- Join our Hopeland Lifeblood Team – just follow our step-by-step instructions on how to join a team
- Book a time to give life – every donation you make automatically goes towards your team’s tally and the overall blood challenge total!
Find out more plus follow our live tracker on the Hopeland Lifeblood Team page.
Be inspired by Hope in Action
Check out some articles and interviews that highlight people putting Hope into Action across Sydney, Australia and around the world.
- Why Baptist, Catholic and Uniting Churches in Blue Mountains Have Teamed Up
- Charity Changing Lives of School Students Through Free Lunch Bags
- “Why I Pray For You, Even Though We Don’t Know Each Other”
- “We Want to Run Towards Disaster” – Samaritan’s Purse in Ukraine