Thank you, Hopeland! We’ve been blown away by your generosity in getting behind our Socks & Jocks appeal for Parramatta Mission.
By donating brand new underwear and other basics, you are helping people who are fleeing domestic violence or facing homelessness, by giving them some of the things they most need.
It’s not too late to donate! The Socks & Jocks appeal continues until Friday, April 5.
To give you a few ideas, some supporters have gotten creative and donated by:
- Placing online orders from Woolies or Bonds for delivery straight to our door
- Collecting donations in Life Groups / Connect Groups / Bible Study groups
- Even sending in donations by courier
How to Help
To get involved, check the list of items below, do some shopping, and drop your (brand new) supplies either to the Hope Studios, or to Parramatta Mission for larger deliveries. We need:
- New Socks or Underwear – in all shapes and sizes, for men, women and children
- Basic shoes– thongs and slip-on sandals
- Toiletries – travel-size bathroom products like shampoo, conditioner, shower gel or deodorant
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste for normal and sensitive teeth
- Nappies – for babies & toddlers, as well as baby wipes and baby powder
Drop off your donations at one of the locations below by 5pm Friday, April 5, 2019
Hope Studios (Office hours 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday)
2 Leabons Lane
Seven Hills NSW 2147
We have plenty of on-site parking. Call 02 9854 7000 if you have further questions.
Parramatta Mission (for large deliveries)
119 Macquarie Street,
Parramatta NSW 2150
Call 02 9891 2277 if you have questions.