Sam & Duncan’s beloved producer Ally is soon going on maternity leave. So the boys are looking for a breakfast paid intern til Ally returns. And honestly – they need the help! The boys received a truckload of awesome applications and it was a tough challenge to whittle the list to ten finalists.
Video: Discover What It Takes To Be Sam & Duncan’s Intern
All this week between 6 am – 9 am Sam and Duncan will be revealing some of the finalists as we search for ‘The One’.
We are looking for a bright and bubbly individual who loves the idea of getting to work at 6 am Monday to Friday at the studios of Hope 103.2.
You’ll be responsible for:
- answering phone calls and transferring them to the boys (don’t worry, we’ll train you!)
- collecting audio clips just before the show that are funny that we can play during the show. Some confidence in basic audio editing would be great but not a necessity.
- an assortment of odd-jobs that happen on the breakfast show, but if you’re organised and flexible we want to talk to you!
To be the ‘Chosen One’, you should:
- love your alarm going off early
- be able to make quick decisions and handle pressure
- love people and be great talking to people on the phone
- have a bubbly and upbeat personality
- be organised (because they’re not)
- know your way around using Facebook and Instagram
We’re excited you want to be part of the breakfast team!
Applications have now closed