Almost every day we are confronted with the division, disagreement, and tension brewing in our country. Our differences are amplified, and our empathy diminished. But as Christians, we have an opportunity to lead with a new posture and to give witness to a better way.
Q Commons Sydney returns to The Theatrette at the Parliament of New South Wales on 2 November 2017 with the theme Healing Our Divided Nation.
Sydney is one of 140 cities around the world where thousands of people will join in an important conversation about engaging our culture as Christians to advance the common good.
Hope 103.2’s Stephen O’Doherty will host the evening with local speakers;
- Michael Kellahan (topic: Religious Freedom in an Age of Equality)
- Aminata Conteh-Biger (topic: The Act & Reward of Forgiveness)
- Senator Lucy Gichuhi (topic: The Lost Art of Disagreeing Well)
We’ll also hear International video talks from;
- David Brooks (Cultural Commentator, The New York Times)
- Kara Powell (Fuller Youth Institute & Author, Right Click), and
- Propaganda (Activist, Hip Hop Artist & Author)