Laura & Duncan kicked off their ‘Secret Sydney Guidebook‘ with a visit to a little Japanese Cheesecake shop on George St…
Word on the street is that Uncle Tetsu’s has the best Japanese cheesecake in Sydney. Laura & Duncan queued in line to try out the much-talked-about cheesecake. What makes this cheesecake so popular in countries such as Japan and Taiwan? The simple fact that It’s fluffy and soft.
What was the Brekky Team’s verdict as they unwrapped their buttery goodness? It looks like “a pillow of deliciousness” and tastes “Amazing”.
Stay-tuned for more from Laura & Duncan’s Sydney Guide Book.
More Secret Sydney Stories…
- “A First for Sydney”: The Brand New Drone Sky Show
- Best of Sydney — Camping Locations
- Best of Sydney – Top 4 Dog Parks
- Best of Sydney – Top 4 Playgrounds
- Best of Sydney – Top 4 Beaches
- A Chat With Edwina Bartholomew from ‘Sunrise’, and her #SecretSydney Tips
- Laura & Duncan’s ‘Secret Sydney’: Japanese Cheesecake on George
- Hope’s Secret Sydney Guidebook – the Hidden Gems