Brekky guest and mother Katrina Roe presents From The Mouths of Babes, a new weekly chat about issues of parenting young children.
While you’re here, you can listen to the previous chats with Katrina covering children’s books—whether young children should read stories that don’t always end happily ever after.
- Post Natal Depression
– Compulsory family fun
- Using the TV as a babysitter
- Junk Food and Children
- Parenting Ideologies and Making Decisions
- Giving your kids spiritual input
- Being a Proud Parent
- Tips on dealing with stalling tactics at bedtime
- Time out as a couple, minus the kids
- Smacking children and disciplining in love
- When We Let our Kids Down