Why didn’t Victoria tell us how hard this was when they had to do it for 112 days and were, literally, only allowed out of their homes for one hour a day? Oh wait, they did.
For the last few weeks, we’ve been relying on memes and Netflix to help with the anxiety of not knowing how long this COVID outbreak will last.
Between 11am pressers, the vaccine “stroll out” and infuriating protesters, morale has hit an all-time low.
We all need a lift! And there’s nothing that inspires enthusiasm than a star chart ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Every morning on Hope Breakfast, Sam Robinson and Ally Barnes will try and “out boost” each other in lifting the morale in the studio.
If your home or office needs a boost too, download the Morale Booster fridge calendar and stick it on your fridge.
Every morning at 8am, call the Studio on 1300 40 20 20 and share with Sam the person responsible for best lifting the morale in your household or office (yep, Zoom offices count too).
Keep it simple
Sometimes even the smallest of gestures can really make someone’s day… and help make lockdown just that little bit easier too bear.
If you have a few minutes you could:
- Collect all the dirty mugs throughout the house
- Pick some flowers from the garden
- Leave hand written notes for your spouse to read when they wake up
- Buy someone enough chocolate ice cream for the whole week
- Send a colleague a food delivery voucher
- Make someone a cup of tea or coffee
- Empty the dishwasher
- Decorate the pavement with chalk art
- Give someone a call
- Send an sms to someone you haven’t heard from in a while
- Join the Hopeland Lifeblood team and save three lives with a blood donation
Join Hope Breakfast host Sam Robinson and producer Ally Barnes as we bring some kindness back, and let’s boost the morale around Hopeland!
Download your very own Morale Booster fridge calendar right here.