Take a courageous step towards the future with Imminent Leadership Summit – Sydney, 14 July
Join peers and leading practitioners for IMMINENT – a collective learning environment with robust discussions, case studies and practical next steps through the lenses of church, media, social justice, not-for-profits and education.
The focus is both the immediate and future actions needed in the spaces of digital, brand, engagement and innovation.
This one-day summit in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane will provide you and your strategic team with a roadmap to be pro-active and innovative, presenting solid answers to these (and more) questions:
- How can I lead and cultivate innovation in my context?
- What do I need to consider so as to engage with technology wisely?
- Who is my brand? (and why does it matter)
- Post-lockdowns… what is the future intersection for virtual and face-to-face?
- What is Web 3.0? And do I need to engage with NFTs, Blockchain andCrypto?
- What are the ethical implications and moral choices likely to arise in aWeb3 world?
- What does research tell us about the future for engagement, community development and donor retention?
- How have the rules of engagement changed – and how do I play?…. And more.
Find out more and register online now – Imminent Leadership Summit
Guest speakers and conversation hosts include:
Chief Strategist Social Media + Innovation
Founder and CEO, ntegrity (Panel – Melbourne only)
Dave Adamson – aka Aussie Dave
Digital Strategist, Author and Speaker
Senior Director of Global Brand at Compassion
Director of Innovation, CV Global
Executive Director, Dunham+Company Australia