With Breakfast regular, Judy Robinson (AKA Duncan’s mum), away this week, it was up to Hope listeners to compile as many event suggestions as possible this weekend for What’s Going On (in Sydney).
You do not want the important social calendar task that Judy delivers with so much thought and enthusiasm to be left up to Sam & Duncan, so thanks to our amazing Breaktfast listeners stepping in last minute, the options include:
- a men’s breakfast in Camden with historian John Dickson
- National Art School Open Day
- Carriageworks Farmers Market (Sam is excited about the free samples this event offers)
- Watch the original Hook movie, which is streaming on Stan (listener Rob from Hurstville)
- Run Forest Run in Forestville (unfortunately, Duncan has said he’s got to take his son somewhere on Sunday and that’s the reason he won’t run — it’s got nothing to do with the fact he said he will never run)
LISTEN: Part 2 of What’s Going On (in Sydney): September 6 Edition