12 Christmas Carols to Attend in Sydney…
1. Carols in the Domain: Saturday 18 December is the classic Sydney Carols experience. Aired on Channel 7, this carols service has been a part of the Australian Christmas experience for almost 40 years. Guests this year include country star Carrie Underwood from Nashville, the siblings who wowed on The Voice Jordan and Sian Fuller, The Wiggles, Minnie and Mickey Mouse, and more. If you can’t attend in person then it’s the go-to Carols to watch from home.
2. Carols on the Lawn: Barden Ridge on Saturday 11 December. Hosted by the Menai Anglican Church, these carols are perfect for the whole family. With a fun zone including jumping castles, fairy floss, animals, plus food stalls so you can bring food or buy before enjoying the carols.
3. Glenhaven Carols by Candlelight: Sunday 12 December, a fun-filled carols that also supports local charities – all proceeds from the night going to the Glenhaven Rural Fire Brigade, Greater Hills Rotary Club, The Hills SES, Hills Community Aid, Community Initiatives and other Local Charity Organisations.
4. Carols at St Basil’s, Artarmon: Sunday 12 December, these carols will have enjoyable music and a great atmosphere, a sausage sizzle and a short Christmas message about the gift that Jesus brings.
5. Christmas Fair & Carol’s, Bankstown: Saturday 18 December. A free event with ample parking. Enjoy fun children’s activities including a sausage sizzle, face painting, jumping castles and games before the carols start.
6. Thornleigh Community Carols in Headen Park: Sunday 19 December. A community family-based traditional Christmas carols by candlelight. Includes night markets, with local crafts for sale and multiple food stalls available.
7.Glenorie Community Carols: Sunday 19 December. Features local performers to entertain you and you can sing along to your favourite Christmas carols. So take a picnic, some chairs or a rug and get ready to sing and maybe even see Santa.
8. Carols in the Park, Kingswood: Sunday 19 December. A free event with parking available on-site and an indoor option if it rains. Enjoy all your favourite Christmas carols with live music. Glowsticks, candles, and songbook are provided so you just have to being yourself, friends, family and a picnic rug.
9. Christmas Choral Concert: Saturday 11 December. Manly Beach invites families, friends and neighbours together for a musical celebration of Christmas music. Featuring favourite Christmas carols accompanied by the Northern Beaches Orchestra, Sydney Vocal Arts Centre and Manly Community Choir. Plus a fireworks display and a visit by Santa. Get food there or bring your own picnic.
10. Hark! The Song Company Christmas Carol: performances throughout Sydney will feature eight superb Sydney-based Artists sing both carols from the Renaissance as well as perennial audience favourites. It wouldn’t be a Christmas concert without the chance for the audience to join in on some favourites so be ready to sing as well as be captivated by the seasonal magic.
11. Sing Noel presented by Sydney Adventist Hospital and the Wahroonga Seventh-day Adventist Church on Sunday 12 December via streaming so you can stay home, create a picnic on your living room floor and prepare to sing along with Australian singer and San Carols favourite, Silvie Paladino, along with the Australian Girls’ Choir, and other talented artists.
12. Ryde Rotary Carols: Sunday 19 December. Sydney’s second largest Christmas carols. In the heart of Ryde this authentic carols experience includes Live entertainment, rides and games, food stalls and of course the main event, the Christmas Carols starting just after 8pm.
For More Christmas carols and events, check out Hope’s Sydney Christmas Calendar. Also check back on Monday, on the 12 Days of Christmas Page, for the next list – 12 Ways to Give back To the Community this Christmas Season.