To celebrate our Hopeland dads this Father’s Day, we want to know which fun-loving label you would use for your dad – if you had to sum him up in one?
We have prizes to give away, which could be perfect to palm off to your dad as a present on Sunday 6 September (we won’t tell ?… although, he may clue in if he sees the photo you’ve entered), as well as encouraging articles, interviews and videos if you are a dad yourself.
Recent Interviews and Videos
The Different Types of Dads — Which Dad is Your Dad?
Send us a photo of your dad that shows him in his element and tell us which type of dad he is, to go in the draw to win a randomly drawn prize from the Hope Father’s Day Stall. We know with the uncertainty this year has brought, some schools may not be able to run stalls and we would hate for you to miss out on a ‘random dad gift’ so you’re very welcome?
Is your dad…
- the Musician Dad
- the Sporty Dad
- the Dancing Dad
- the Gadget Dad
- the All-Business Dad
- the Granddad
- the Stay-at-Home Dad
- the Single Dad
- the Foster Dad
- the New Dad
- the Artistic Dad
- the BBQing Dad
- the Shout-at-the-TV Dad
- the Sleep-in-Front-of-the-TV Dad
- the Loud-Church-Singing Dad
- the Star Trek/Star Wars Dad
- the Fix-It-Myself (No Matter Who Objects) Dad
- the I-Don’t-Need-Safety-Equipment Dad
- the Speak-Up-I-Can’t-Hear-You Dad
- the Revhead Dad
- the Best-Lawn-on-the-Block Dad
- the Barista-Hipster Dad
- the Foodie Dad
- the Adrenaline-Junkie Dad
Or, create your ‘DIY Type’ over at our competition page.
Do You Just Want to Share Some Dad Love With Hopeland?
We know Father’s Day can be a big celebration for some families, while for others it can be a tough reminder of great loss or divide.
Whether you will be present with your dad on Sunday 6 September or apart, we would love you to tell us about your dad or the person in your life who has been a father to you:
- share a photo and win him a prize from our Hope Father’s Day Stall
- SMS, call or email the Studio through our new app
- get in touch through out Contact Us page
- use #MyHopelandDad on our Facebook or Instagram
Add a Hope 103.2 Father’s Day Frame to Your Facebook Profile
Click on your Facebook profile photo and ‘Add Frame’. Search for ‘Father’s Day by Hope 103.2’ and two options will appear – gold and purple ‘Happy Dad’s Day’ frames.