Repairs Afoot Podiatry – We take the time to care
Are your feet holding you back from doing the things you love? Give them the support they need at Repairs Afoot, a professional podiatry clinic that takes the time to care. We have longer treatment times as standard for no extra cost.
The friendly podiatrists at Repairs Afoot are highly skilled in all areas, including:
– General foot care, corns, calluses, cracked heels, warts, fungal and bacterial infections, ulcers & wounds, malodour (smelly feet), chilblains and foreign embedded objects.
– Ingrown toenails, fungal nails and thickened nails.
– Foot, lower leg, arch and knee pain, shin splints, heel spurs, gout, arthritis, Severs Disease, and neuromas.
– Bunions, clawed toes, hammertoes, club feet, flat feet, high arches, hypermobility, in-toeing, rolling feet, weak ankles and severe trauma.
– Neuropathy, Charcot Marie-Tooth Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, drop foot, stroke, brain injury.
– Footwear fitting and even socks that don’t irritate!
Gain the freedom to do what you love without having to worry about your feet. Look after your feet at Repairs Afoot, because “we take the time to care”.
Kings Park (near Blacktown) & Wallacia (near Penrith). Please link to website.