MultiLit, a research initiative of Macquarie University, offers proven programs to improve reading accuracy, fluency, comprehension and spelling, designed specifically for students who are reading at a level significantly below their peers. MultiLit has been delivering effective literacy instruction for 25 years.
Parents who are concerned that their child may be struggling with literacy bring their child to MultiLit Literacy Centres for comprehensive assessments and a variety of intensive literacy programs to address their specific needs in reading accuracy, fluency, comprehension and spelling. Our methods help your child to learn reading and other related literacy skills.
Programs are delivered one-to-one, either face-to-face within the Literacy Centres located at Bella Vista (Hills District) or Macquarie Park (North Shore) or in live interactive sessions (or combination of both modes of learning). Programs are available over a 10-week school term, as well as on an intensive basis during designated NSW school holidays.
MultiLit offers the following services:
- Evidence-based programs customised to individual student needs
- One-to-one literacy intervention programs for struggling readers
- Live interactive sessions using Zoom videoconference technology
- School term programs for primary and secondary students
- School Holiday Program for intensive instruction
- InitiaLit Readers – phonic readers for younger children
- Comprehension programs for older readers
- Parent Monitoring Program
- Member of the Australian Tutoring Association (ATA)
“My son was approximately two years behind his peers in terms of reading. He has made amazing improvements and is now more confident and comfortable reading. MultiLit has not only improved his skills but also improved his self-esteem.”
Aenea Dodson | Parent, MultiLit Literacy Centres
Bella Vista & Macquarie Park (Please visit our website for more details)
Phone: 1300 559 919