MultiLit, a research initiative of Macquarie University, offers proven programs to improve reading accuracy, fluency, comprehension and spelling, explicitly designed for students who are reading at a level significantly below their peers.
MultiLit has been delivering effective literacy instruction for over 20 years.
Parents who are concerned that their child may be struggling with literacy bring their child to MultiLit Literacy Centres for comprehensive assessments and a variety of intensive literacy programs to address their specific needs in reading accuracy, fluency, comprehension and spelling.
Our methods help your child to learn reading and other related literacy skills.
Programs are delivered one-to-one, either face-to-face within the Literacy Centres located at Bella Vista (Hills District) or Macquarie Park (North Shore) or online (or combination of both modes of learning). Programs are available over a 10-week school term, as well as on an intensive basis during designated NSW school holidays.
MultiLit offers the following services;
- Customised programs based on individual assessment of literacy support needs
- One-to-one literacy intervention programs for struggling readers
- Fully online classes available
- School term programs for primary and secondary students
- School Holiday Program for students needing to boost their reading skills and catch up with their peers
- InitiaLit Readers – phonic readers for younger children
- Comprehension programs for older readers
- Parent Monitoring Program
- Member of the Australian Tutoring Association (ATA)
“Patrick’s journey has been a great experience. He has gained confidence in reading and enjoys his newfound freedom of being able to read for himself.”
Elizabeth Lee | Parent, Bella Vista Literacy Centre
Bella Vista & Macquarie Park
Phone: 1300 559 919