We are one of Australia’s most experienced and trusted providers of aged care services.
Our organisation evolved from a grass roots need to care for our older people from as far back as the 1920s.
We’ve been trusted to care for Australians from all walks of life ever since.
With nine residential aged care homes, 15 beautiful retirement villages, and providing home care for around 800 people every single week; we know how to provide compassionate care for you and your loved ones.
At Presbyterian Aged Care, we understand the ups and downs of change and growing older.
Our primary aim is to deliver the highest possible quality of life for older Australians.
To provide care and accommodation for older people, with a commitment to excellence. This is inspired by the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Values – what we believe in
Our values don’t just sit inside the closed pages of a book. Values are our compass – they guide us through our everyday actions, and are at the heart of all that we do.
As a church based, not-for-profit aged care provider, Presbyterian Aged Care’s first organisational value is:
The dignity and worth of every person created in God’s image.
Regardless of your race, colour, religion or any other denominator, Presbyterian Aged Care recognises your God given dignity and worth.
Our other values include:
- Showing compassion and love by caring for and nurturing the whole person – physical, social, emotional and spiritual
- Supporting community life, where people can live together in harmony, safety and security
- Acting justly and fairly, ensuring equity of access to care and accommodation, including for those in poverty or need
- Honesty and ethical behaviour
- Good stewardship of resources that are our responsibility
- Supporting staff and volunteers to develop skills and achieve satisfaction in serving others
See our website for various locations
Phone: 1800 722 679 / 1800 PAC NSW / (02) 9690 9333