Invite Hope 103.2’s Sam & Duncan To Your School
Hope 103.2 Breakfast with Sam & Duncan LOVE hitting the road and going on an adventure, and they’d love to get out of the studio and bring Hopeland to your school.
When Sam & Duncan get out of the studio, they bring the Hope Pit Crew & friends, along with some great giveaways and games to your school, giving YOU the opportunity to help create Breakfast radio for all of Sydney.
What Your School Gets:
- Students get to see how radio works
- The Breakfast team involve students as guest co-hosts on the day
- Opportunity to promote your school to Sydney & highlight the awesome things that are going on in your school community
- Hope 103.2 invites schools to have a sausage sizzle, open up the school café / canteen and use the morning as a fundraising opportunity
- A fun way to wrap up the week! Breakfast always brings friends along to broadcasts. Making sure we have a fun, action-packed show!
How it Works:
- A Live Broadcast is from 6 am –9 am
- Set up takes place from approx. 5 am – 6 am and pack down from 9 am – 10 am, the team will need access to the school/broadcast location between these times
- We need access to a wired, reliable internet connection & power
- But don’t worry the Hope team will contact you to coordinate these requirements.
I Want Hope 103.2 At My Event
If you’re not a school but would like to have the Hope Breakfast team LIVE from your event, please contact our promotion and events team via our contact page.