Set against the stunning backdrop of Sydney Harbour, Carols Under the Bridge is one of Sydney’s fastest growing Christmas events. Pack your rug and picnic basket, bring your family and friends and join your local community at Bradfield Park, Kirribilli, on Saturday, December 10th.
Hosted by Church by the Bridge, festivities start at 5.30pm with a Christmas Jazz performance from the Dave Halls Band followed by carols from 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
What to Expect
- Face painting, craft and games will keep the little ones entertained
- An amazing live nativity scene including camels, sheep and a donkey will wow the crowd and bring the Christmas story to life for kids of all ages
- Come and have your photo taken with a camel against a beautiful Harbour backdrop
- Event charity partner Anglicare will sell candles to raise funds for their Christmas appeal
- Free songbooks will be handed out on the evening
- Entry is free
Location and Time For Carols Under The Bridge
Day: Saturday, 10 December 2016
Time: 5.30 pm jazz in the park with carols from 7 pm – 9 pm
Kids Activities: Face painting, craft, games and a live nativity scene including camels, sheep and a donkey.
Visit Church By The Bridge website for more information